[EMAIL PROTECTED] (=?gb2312?B?amFtZW5nLmppbiC98I9Wsqg=?=) writes:
>  i am adding a mail addresslist to mozilla in address books page the same as
> the tree directory of "personal address book and collected addresses " and
> it should display openldap server's addresses automatically

I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to do.  Do you want to
just look at the addresses in an LDAP server as an addressbook?  For
that, you just need to use the preferences described in the
instructions at <http://abzilla.mozdev.org/>.

Or are you trying to actually look at mailing lists stored on an LDAP
server.  If it's that, what format are they stored in?  groupOfNames?

Dan