As a part of a fresh install of Netscape Directory Server 6.x (on
Windows or Solaris), a couple of dozen CA certs are installed by
default. They are listed under the CA certs tab under Manage
Certificates. All the names start with "Builtin Object Token" followed
by the CA name like Entrust, Verisign etc..
There was no way to delete all of them at once, so I deleted them one
by one. After a server restart they all came back again. I tried
removing the cert7.db and key3.db files, but that did not help.

I do not want these public CAs in my database, only the internal CAs
that I trust. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aman