> Oh good. The corrupted archives I have got so far have not shown it.

Finally got it downloaded. Not sure what the problem was. What I'm most
happy about is that the libraries from this have greatly helped in my own
application (a GUI to add/remove/edit user accounts on a Netware server via
LDAP). I was previously using iPlanet 5.08 but had been getting constant
hanging when doing SSL connections. Really frustrating and impossible to
debug (it would hang randomly and was worse when debugging). These new ones
have not shown any signs of the problems I was having, and that's excellent
news for me!

Thanks,

--
Matt Ross