Hello Richard,

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for the tip about unzipping nsbase.zip. I
hadn't seen that anywhere. It looks like that's working, however I'm now
having problems compiling perldap-1.4.1.

My apologies if my message seemed a bit snarky, as you are correct that this
is better than nothing. Good luck with the binaries.