Hi,

HEDI wrote:

I am using the C SDK 5.08 create_persistent_search_controls and
ldap_parse_entrychange_control to retrieve the updates on a branch and
each time a 'change' (modify, delete, rename ...) occurs the 'call back'
gives the 'dn' of the impacted entry.
The call to ldap_result is done using LDAP_MSG_ONE and this is my issue
today : I'd like to receive more than one change at a time and all tests
done with LDAP_MSG_ALL or LDAP_MSG_RECEIVED (with additionnal result
parsing) gave no result : (rc(ldap_result(...) is still at 0 instead of
100 in case of entry found).
I maybe wrong, but I guess that it is normal. I think all you could do
is to loop on ldap_result with LDAP_MSG_ONE. My thinking is that for
LDAP_MSG_ALL, the library is waiting for the result message to arrive.
But because you are using persistent search - you will not get result
message only entries.

Bertold