Hi,

I have built nss3.dll using the build instructions at
http://www.mozilla.org/directory/csdk.html.

cvs co -r NSPR_4_2_2_RELEASE mozilla/nsprpub
cvs co -r NSS_3_7_7_RTM mozilla/security/coreconf mozilla/security/nss
cvs co -r DBM_1_61_RTM mozilla/dbm mozilla/security/dbm

followed by

cd mozilla/security/nss
gmake nss_build_all

The nss3.dll is compiled and built correctly.

However if I replace the existing nss3.dll in WINNT\System32 from
SunOne 5.08 LDAP SDK with the nss3.dll that I built, I get an error
stating that function dbopen could not be located when I try to start
my IPlanet 5.1 directory server.

I have verified using dependency walker that the new dll built by me
is missing dbopen while the old nss3.dll from SunOne 5.08 contained
it.

Am I missing something while building NSS?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Pradnyesh