Xeon wrote:
Recently thier is a security Hole detected in PayPal Registration server,

I thought that PayPal used a registration script on a web server. I wonder what protocol they use then.

Secure your hardly earned Money check out: www.onlinehacks.netfirms.com

Two things wrong:
1) Money is not hardly earned but earned hardly (as in, it was earned difficultly)
2) This would be more convincing if their URL didn't contain the words "online" and "hack" in the same sentence as "hardly earned money".

Thanks care lover

You're welcome.

--
Keith Gable