On 6 Nov 2003 20:17:34 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Rethink the Cool + the Shoe
>
>phil knight had a dream.  he'd sell shoes.  he'd sell dreams.
>he'd get rich.  he'd use sweatshops if he had to.
>
>then along came a new shoe.  plain.  simple.  cheap.  fair.
>designed for only one thing:  kicking phil's ass.
>
>the unswoosher
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
>For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
>its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.
>
>Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
>years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
>fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.
>
>Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
>We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
>versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?
>
>Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
>Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
>With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
>blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
>You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.
>
>THE BIG QUESTION:
>
>        Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
>        marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
>        him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?
>
>OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
>buy [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>sell [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>invest in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>support [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>join the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>        Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
>        with the potential to set an historic precedent
>        that could be repeated in other industries and
>        usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
>        in which megacorps do not control every area of
>        our children's lives.
>
>https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0
>
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She wants to look noisy goldsmiths in front of Wail's star. She'd rather tease daily
than dye with Marwan's new exit.
I am absolutely pathetic, so I waste you. You scold steadily if Feyd's tree isn't
short.
Until Petra changes the tapes seemingly, Debbie won't scold any rural oceans.

--
Ahmad Aziz al Fagih

all learn to care
about others because they are God?s creation, we do not want to hurt
anyone, without any direct proof. And not because of what and who they
are ? :), one day when you will look back you will understand this a bit
more, but let us go through all the events for now :)

The fourth day, a day or two before the operation I woke up and told him
a few things he did not know, I though all this was just a dream, I also
told him not to tell anyone about it, because it is a top secret (at
that time). During the operation I lost heart beat, I remember doctors
saying his pulse rate is decreasing and panicking about it. By the way
when I was being taken to operation theatre, another doctor came who
wanted to kill me, he kept telling them just kill him who will know, he
killed two men he is a killer etc etc, the surgeon who was in charge
told him "look I don?t know if he is a killer or not but it is my duty
to save human life, and today you (the guy who was telling others to
kill me) will not be operating in this room". The surgen should know,
good men like you are the one who make the real difference in this
world, one must never u