This is an informal announcement to let people know that I am working on a "Mozilla Manual" ( see http://mozmanual.mozdev.org ). For those of you who know about Kevin Neely's Mozilla Book project ( http://userguide.mozdev.org ) this is *not* the same thing. The Mozilla Manual is intended to be a high level "feature highlights" introduction for corporate users of Mozilla. I planned to write this for the place I work, and since I thought others might have a similar need, I wanted to offer it to the Mozilla community. I would also appreciate comments, feedback, criticism (the good kind!), and suggestions for improvement. The first three drafts have been posted to the project site in PDF format. I will also make the Star Office source available to interested persons.