Doron Rosenberg wrote:
The XML I am currently using is temp.xml in http://www.nexgenmedia.net/domref/temp/
The only issue is that <parameters> needs <parameter> children. This isn't in anyway finished, as I haven't had time to work on it, but it covers what the DOMRef needs.

Hard to guess about global structure but this looks like it's strictly intended for printing purposes (meaning either HTML output or PDF), the same case as XML sources of W3C standards. If there is plan to make it "just" reference it's good, but if somebody wants to make the cross-reference out of it (which IMHO is the purpose of HTML) he's going to have hard times - as for me I would not write the parser which distinguish which <code> means what exactly. Or am I missing something?

  JZ