Status update, 2004-05-03

  - We have been concentrating on infrastructure; there is no
    content up at this point (afaik).

  - We are using Doctor with improvements. Improvements are:
      - File upload
      - HTML Preview
      - Submitting changes for review/checkin (easier for
        people without CVS access to contribute)

  - Templating system roughly up. But
      - Requires template junk in files
      - Breadcrumbs work, but data format is subject to change

  - Where we're going:
      - finish writing style sheets (fantasai)
      - make file format TT-free (Myk and fantasai)

Once the style sheets are done and the HTML doesn't require any
template code in it, we can start putting up content.

--
http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/contact