I'm interested in moving the documentation underneath
<http://www.mozilla.org/projects/help-viewer/> over to devmo.  At that time I
also intend to do some work to make it more task-oriented, possibly splitting it up
to make it more easily parsable.  I'm not sure where I'd put the docs, tho.

A brief summary of the Help Viewer docs: they describe how to create and use
Help packs for extensions and applications.  Doing this lets the application
use the toolkit Help Viewer to display app documentation that's optionally
context-specific.  There's also some Mozilla-specific info regarding the style
and coding format of Help documentation; this last bit might belong in a
separate location.

Anyway, suggestions as to where to put this documentation within the proposed
hierarchy are appreciated.  Perhaps a Toolkit Components category which would
contain information on cross-app stuff in the toolkit might do the trick,
although this feels at least partially bogus to me.

Jeff Walden