As many of you know, the Mozilla Foundation has obtained the old DevEdge content originally hosted at devedge.netscape.com. While much of the content is obsolete or in need of updating, we have put a mirror of it up at a (temporary) location:

http://devedge-temp.mozilla.org

What we’re working on now is getting the DevEdge content migrated into the new Devmo Wiki, and we could really use some help. The Devmo Wiki (currently in Alpha state) and information about helping us out can be found here:

http://developer-test.mozilla.org/docs/Main_Page
http://developer-test.mozilla.org/docs/Devmo:How_to_Help

The list of “priority” DevEdge content can be found at the following page, which includes links to the original content in the mirror, as well as links to the wiki pages where the content should be added:

http://developer-test.mozilla.org/docs/DevEdge:Priority_Content

At the moment, we are only dealing with the English version of the documentation, but we will be putting up wikis for translations in the near future.

~ deb