Hi,

I am Rashmin B. from Mumbai, India. By profession, am an SQA Executive
- Quality Leader and also involved in Build processes in my projects.

I would like to get involved in the documentation and build activities
for the projects by Mozilla. Also, I might be helpful for seting up
processes, if any, for the various projects. My experience involves
streamlining projects for CMM and CMMI standards.

To begin with, I would like to suggest the use of "doxygen" compiler
for setting up the documentations. I would like to propose more of it.

Do let me know, if I could be of any help.

Awaiting for your response.

Rashmin B.