Hi,

I made myself a step forward to the right solution.
I found out that a dll named "transformiix.dll" is missing. It containes the xsl stuff needed. In addition to copying the dll into the "components" directory. There are some entries in the "compreg.dat" to be done. Unfortunatelly, I don't have a clue about the content of this file.

Does anybody have any idea about the contents of "compreg.dat"

Thanks

Matthias