Is there anyone out there that is embedding Mozilla/Gecko into a Delphi application WITHOUT using the ActiveX control? I found this site where the author has published a limited SDK? for using GRE directly. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://nesitive.net/

I'm not particularly interested in perpetuating the Microsoft IE API and would like to have the "full" strength of the Gecko Runtime Engine available to my application.

In particular I want to create a specialized browser capable of rendering XUL pages, running _javascript_, and so on.

We already have such a browser which embeds IE and processes our own proprietary XML form/data format to display "XML" pages. The desire to go to XUL is two-fold. To have access to a non-proprietary XML form/data description language that seems extensible and to have a better renderer than IE.

Best Regards,

Tom Clowers