Hi,

Using mozilla 1.7.12 on window for an embedding project. When the application is run in the embedding package dir (dist/Embed) the scrollbars of the browser window are missing. When the app is run in teh bin folder of mozilla, everything is Ok, scrollbars are vidible and working. I checked with the winEmbed.exe test application, and it shows the same problem. I guss some file is missing in the Embed package. Searched and found a bug in bugzilla from year 2000 about a similar problem - bug #61946. However this bug is fixed now. Maybe it has to be reopened?

Regards
Alex