[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I am using the Gtk mozilla Embedding. I wanted to use the spatial
navigation as well on my mozilla embedded application.

After building the complete tree and copying the proper extension files
in extensions directory, still the spatial navigation doesnt work in
mozilla embedding.

Can anyone help me out whether extensions are supported or not in
embedding.

Yes they are supported, afaik. Btw, are you building your app from the source or using any mozconfig file for that ?

I'm building Minimo and the snav works for me on both Minimo and TestGtkEmbed. In the case of minimo, there is no need to install it by your onw, once the snav extension comes with the its source and is built by default.

give us more details about what you're building ?

regards

--Antonio Gomes