Here's what I've got....basic skeleton of the Gecko engine on Windows 2000 and VS 2K3...works great. But I've noticed that on some pages if I move a random window over the top of the web page then move it away, my web page does not refresh itself so I have a big white blank spot where that other window was..until I move the window that my gecko class is housed in. I'm not doing anything with the WM_PAINT message and I'm returning 0 in my WM_ERASEBKGND message. There has to be some painting issue going on here that is causing it. If I'm on a web page with some dynamic content like flash or something, the page updates itself okay. I didn't see any references to WM_PAINT in the mfcembed example except for CBrowserToolTip::OnPaint and no references in the winembed example. Am I possibly doing something wrong in my Gecko event loop? I wasn't sure if I needed to post any code, so didn't until ya'll needed to look at it. Thanks in advance!

Niky Williams