I've been playing around with it, and I've focused the problem down to
the application I was working on and how it handled the windows; there
was a separate window opening up when the Security Certificate dialog
came up. It looks like this is how Mozilla does the security warnings,
by opening a new window, instead of a simple modal dialog on top of the
screen as IE does it. Anyway, after some tweaking, I was able to get the
certificate dialog to appear.

Here is my new problem: The window that asks if I want to accept the
security certificate doesn't work. I can click the radio buttons between
the different options, but if I click any of the buttons like OK or
Examine Certificate, the dialog locks up; I can close the window, but
the certificate doesn't get installed. Is there some code that has to be
added in order to get such dialogs to work, or is there some place to
put code that might interfere with the normal dialog operation that has
to go. I don't have the code with me (its at work, and my newsgroup
connection is at home), but its MFC-based and uses DDX.

the-Forbidden

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...