Hi,

I am wanting to create a local content application that uses XHTML, SVG and
embedded Gecko. Ideally, this would be possible with everything native to
Gecko and not depending on 3rd party plugins.

I am using Mozilla ActiveX release 1.7.12. When using the control to browse
a page containing embedded SVG files, a dialog indicates a file which needs
special handling and directs the user to choose an application for opening
the file or to save it. Apparently - no native support for SVG.

Am I missing something? Can a configuration item turn on native SVG support
for the 1.7.12 distribution?

If not - is their anyway to determine a stable embeddable build release that
does have native SVG support?

Thanks,
Matthew Copeland