I tried only using the files as described in the
embedding/config/minimo-unix file .. the window would open up, but it
wouldn't load the URL, from command line and also from the address bar .
Also, some files were not present in the 1.7.12 build. (libxlibrgb.so ) but
that may be because of the .mozconfig optioning.

I'm experimenting with configuring mozilla, ...disabling features to get a
smaller release. Here's the .mozconfig. The build loads and allows login to
wamu.com .. but crashes on loading discovercard.com. Could it be because of
the activex disabling?

-------------------------------

ac_add_options --disable-debug

ac_add_options --disable-logging

ac_add_options --enable-strip

ac_add_options --enable-strip-libs

ac_add_options --disable-pedantic

ac_add_options --with-pthreads

ac_add_options --disable-xterm-updates

ac_add_options --disable-cpp-exceptions

ac_add_options --enable-crypto

ac_add_options --enable-optimize="-O2 -mcpu=pentiumpro -march=pentium"

ac_add_options --disable-freetypetest

ac_add_options --disable-mailnews

ac_add_options --disable-accessibility

ac_add_options --disable-dtd-debug

ac_add_options --disable-glibtest

ac_add_options --disable-activex

ac_add_options --disable-activex-scripting

ac_add_options --disable-jsd

ac_add_options --disable-bidi

ac_add_options --disable-mathml

ac_add_options --disable-view-source

ac_add_options --disable-necko-disk-cache

ac_add_options --enable-necko-small-buffers

ac_add_options --disable-composer

ac_add_options --disable-verbose-config-defs

ac_add_options --disable-libIDLtest

ac_add_options --disable-profilesharing

ac_add_options --disable-profilelocking

ac_add_options --enable-single-profile