In article <901e6n$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> How about some bug links?
> 43797 for the "taskbar"
> 36283 for slow loading

Due to the fact that I'm marketing my FAQ mostly to NS6 users and not
Mozilla users (in other words, the less technically-inclined), I decided
to avoid direct links to relevant Bugzilla bugs.  I did debate this in my
mind, but was afraid of being the cause of a spam-channel into Bugzilla.
Because the items in my FAQ are, by nature, "frequent" gripes, and the
fact that I'm tossing it out a lot, I could see a lot of people just
cluttering up the Bugzilla system with lots of whining.

If there are opposing thoughts on this from people who depend on
Bugzilla, I'm open to them.  I use Bugzilla a lot myself.

Scott I. Remick                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network and Information            (802)388-7545 ext. 236
Systems Manager                    FAX:(802)388-3697
Computer Alternatives, Inc.        http://www.computeralt.com