[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > I know there is a tag in IE Autocomplete="off". . .
> > We need this as a security issue for credit card # entry.  Is there a
>
> I hope to God that you're not putting something that sensitive in a URL.
> If so, you're not asking for trouble, you've already got it - and getting rid
> of autocomplete will not protect you.

He's not talking about the URL, he's talking about form auto-fill. And
he has a point. You can't implement credit card entry without putting it
in a form *somewhere*...

> Please tell me I'm wrong, and that I won't soon see your product being flamed
> on Bugtraq.

It might be Moz that's getting flamed... although it's not really that
big of a deal if the user is sensible enough to enable encryption in
PSM.

Stuart.