I have the opposite experience. On my Mac, 0.7 doesn't crash and NS 6
crashes all the time, or just won't start. Big thing for me with 0.7 is
that it works with a scroll mouse and for those of you still navigating
the desktop to make things happen - buy a scroll mouse. It not only
makes browsing a total mouse experience, it does it for any program you
run on your machine.