In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Daniel Veditz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Wrong files, under the WINNT folder you'll file "Profiles", and under that
>you NT user profile directory, and under that "Application Data". Inside
>that last one you'll find a Mozilla folder that needs to be nuked.

I managed to get away with it by:

1) deleting registry.dat in c:\winnt\profiles\idavey\application
data\mozilla\registry.dat
2) rename c:\winnt\profiles\idavey\application data\mozilla\users50\default to
olddefault
3) run Mozilla and let it create a new blank profile
4) closed Mozilla
5) copied all files from olddefault into new profile directory.

And it worked fine without losing any of my data.

ian.

 \ /
(@_@)  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/ (dark literature)
/(&)\  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/libertycaptions/ (art)