Seems to be some major changes here but it is smoother & much faster. No
more sound when Email arrives? (No button anymore, and I just changed
that terrible default sound). Chrome install problems, software
installation window hangs if download not complete, unable to close and
progress is measured on browser bar not software install window. There
is more but is it possible I got an errant copy here? Build is listed as
0122(not displayed on title bar anymore).

-
If it's not broken play with it until it is!