Even though we are way past January 9th, and the release of Mozilla 0.7,
clicking Help-->About Mozilla still returns:  Mozilla M18,
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; m18) Gecko/20010130
   Why is that?  Wouldn't we expect to see:  Mozilla 0.7,
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; m0.7) Gecko/20010130 or some such?

Incidentally, I am extremely pleased at the progress being made on this
project.  IMO, Mozilla 0.7 is closer to being a marketable program than
Netscape 6 was.  I only wish that AOL/Netscape had waited.  I suppose
I'll never really understand marketing.  In the mean time, I continue to
use the nightly builds as my browser and mail/news client of choice, and
I'm looking forward to the release of Mozilla 1.0.  Please keep of the
good work!

Roy Campbell
OS/390 Systems Programmer