At 09:26 12/02/2001 -0600, Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:
>By the way, this shouldn't be this difficult. There should be an
>easy-to-find setting in preferences so that people other than Mozilla
>developers can make their own stylesheet.

I'm not sure why you need a preference for it.  It certainly needs user
documentation but then most things do.  So long as the required location of
userContent.css (and userChrome.css) is documented to the user I don't see
a need for a preference.

Simon

>"Warren Bell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Ian Davey wrote:

> > > It's definately possible as I've tried it out before, but can't remember
> > > offhand how to do it.
> > >
> > > You create a file called something like userContent.css and put it in
>your
> > > profile. Can anyone give more details?
> > >
> > > ian.
> > >
> > >  \ /
> > > (@_@)  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/ (dark literature)
> > > /(&)\  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/libertycaptions/ (art)
> > >  | |

> > Yeah that was it.  userContent.css in your profile\chrome directory.
> > Thanks.

If I'd known I would spend so much time sorting and rearranging boxes
I'd have paid more attention at kindergarten

S.P. Lucy