[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 12 Feb 2001 13:35:01 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Christopher Jahn)
> wrote:
>
> >And it came to pass that  wrote:

> >>I can use the browser without doing that. I can even connect
> >>to https:// sites without it. Why does Mozilla causes this,
> >>when other browsers don't?
> >
> >This question has been answered; I'm sorry you don't like the
> >answer.
> >
> ZoneAlarm reconizes PSM as a seperate program. I can understand why
> PSM need it, but I still don't get it why Mozilla does.
>
> Basic

As near as I can tell, it uses a localhost connection to access the
Security Info section.  You can set Zone Alarm to allow only local
traffic, if I remember right, and it'll work fine.  As always, I'm sure
someone will correct me if I'm wrong. ;-)

Justin H.
--
"They are schizophrenic, manic-depressive animals.  I don't want them
 at all in Idaho."