> Max Free wrote:
>
> [Click me]                [Click me]              [Click me]
>
> [Click me]                [Click me]              [Click me]
>
> [Click me]                   [Click me]
>
> [Asian Beast]                [Asian Beast]
>
>  --------------------------------------------------------------------
>    This site contains sexual material of an explicit nature and only
>    allowed to view by persons over 18 years of age. If you are under
>   legal age in your jurisdiction, the material is prohibited in your
>    locale or you do not wish to view adult material then leave now.
>
>            Not for you? Then Check out these Great Sites!!!!
>
> To stop additional follow up messages click here

I've reported this to Abuse.net and to SpamCop.

How did it get on Mozilla Org news Server. If you'd switch to a Secure
Server we could avoid stuff like this!
Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!