In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, AhmetAA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>N6.5 is quite pesimistic.. 6.1 or 6.2 could be ok.. But 6.01 is yes, unusable.

>From what I've heard it sounds like 6.5 will be the next release. If it does
turn out to be 6.1, then I'd recommend that one (or whatever version of NS
that coincides with Mozilla 1.0).

>But beware, if your Computer does not have 64M or more RAM (64 is acceptable
> but more
>is better) or if you have very slow CPU (like slower than 266-300Mhz) Mozilla
> or N6
>might be quite painful, at least for now.

I've run it on my P2 NT4 233Mhz machine with 64MB and it works fine, easily
fast enough once you've got it running. I don't run the Java plugin though.

ian.

 \ /
(@_@)  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/ (dark literature)
/(&)\  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/libertycaptions/ (art)