I saved the image was going to draw it up in canvas and resend to the
list. But I can't read all the words. some are out of focus and i cant
make out.

Christine Hoffman wrote:

> It's from Gerardo Kvaternik....
>
> Judson Valeski wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure where I got this diagram (if someone wants credit for
> > drawing it, stake your claim), but it was on my desk and I thought I'd
> > send it out as it's a reasonable diagram outlining some of the major
> > systems in the browser.
> >
> > Jud

> >  [Image]

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!