I have two issues.

1)  Does Quicktime and Shockwave work on Moz 0.8?  I've compiled Moz 0.8 and
downloaded and installed the Shockwave/Flash install from the Macromedia
website.  Flash seems to work fine, but Shockwave movies never seem to play.

I have not played with Quicktime yet, but noticed an earlier post regarding
issues with QT and Moz 0.7.

Also, is there an easy way to distribute these plugins with Mozilla?

2)  I am currently working on making some small personalizations to Mozilla
and need someone who can compile Mozilla on Macintosh.  I can test a
Macintosh build, but do not have all of the tools to build it.

Can Mozilla be built on Macintosh with any compiler other than CodeWarrior?

Fred
(Please remove underscore at the end of email address to send directly to
me)