richard brack wrote:

> With netscape I always set the helper applications to use an
> external graphic viewer for gif, jpg, and png files.  So when
> clicking a link to a jpg, or when using the right-click->view image
> option, the graphic is passed to the external viewer instead of
> using a new browser window.  This works both on Linux and Windows
> and does not affect inline images.

I have yet to see answer on this one and I'm definitely interested in
having an external viewer for images as well.  My attempts at doing this
have resulted in failure, even with a recent Mozolla 0.8.

Is there any chance someone will explain how to do this or the old Netscape
behaviour re-added?

Thank you,
philip

--
Philip Kizer,
USENIX Liaison to Texas A&M University       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>