Christian Mattar wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Christopher Jahn wrote:
> >
> > And it came to pass that Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. wrote:

> > > ON MAC SYSTEMS and COULD  on other systems:
> > >
> > >Actually Netscape 6 Does affect Communicator and will cause
> > >corruption of Communicator.
> > >

> > Not in Windows. And I have not heard these problems with other
> > OS.
>
> <stuff snipped>
>
> No, not necessarily on Windows, but on Mac, just like Phillip said. Have
> you ever tried NS6 on a Mac, so that you can back your claims?
> I haven't, but that doesn't mean that this problem couldn't be real.
>
> Christian

I have tried (I use a G4-500 Macintosh OS 9.0.4). So I know of what I speak.

Noye in my original message. I said may affect other platforms. I didn't
say they did.
Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!