Im about on my last leg here... I cant seem to find this information
anywhere on the internet.  Could someone please tellme how to cod this in a
mozilla comliant way.  Im trying to create event handlers for dhtml
layers... though this code seems to work in a limited way, e.x and e.y and
several others are borken/dont work.  Ive also crashed the browser quite a
number of times experimenting:

 DynEl.prototype.addEventHandler = function(event, handler)
 {
  var dynel = this;
  eventname = event.replace(/on/i, "");

  this.element.addEventListener( eventname,
   function(e)
   {
    return handler(dynel, e.type, e.x, e.y, e.button, e.keyCode, e.shiftKey,
e.ctrlKey, e.altKey);
   },
   false );

 }

 // remove event handler
 DynEl.prototype.removeEventHandler = function(eventname)
 {
  //eventname = event.replace(/on/i, "");
  //this.element.releaseEvents[eventname];
  //delete this.element[eventname];

 }

I work for a rather large isp and am on a deadline... any help would be SO
greatly appreciated.

Reguards,

M Lambert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]