Okay, feeling stupid at this point ...

/documents and settings/administrator/mozilla

having more than one profile seems to solve the problem ... now i have two
questions ...

1. is there a way to share bookmarks?
2. what is the command line to automatically start with a certain profile? i
know i've seen it, can't seem to find it offhand now .... some like -Profile
"profile name" or something?

thanks
: r o b