Problem is not solved for me.  I followed the directions listed
on the RealPlayer site and Mozilla .8 still wants me to down
load the RealPlayer plugin.  RealPlayer8 works with Netscape
4.74 without problem.  One difference between Netscape
and Mozilla is that Netscape is installed to be used by all
users and I have Mozilla installed in my home directory.  I
installed Mozilla in my home directory because I had problems
accessing secure sites.  I didn't mention that I'm using
Mandrake Linux 7.1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tnx

Bob