Being on topic to the extent that it's Mozilla related, I'm soliciting
comments on a new WinAmp skin. I created the original MozAmp skin,
http://www.winamp.com/customize/detail.jhtml?componentId=23850 and finally
got around to creating one based on the NEW Modern theme, hence MozAmp 2.0.
currently at revision 0.5, the main window is done. Let me know what you
think. http://www.alltel.net/~burnt/

Thanks to Giovanni Cavallanti for use of his great looking Mozilla M icon.
see them and grab them at: http://www.crosswinds.net/~ggc/

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]