> Since everyone has different tastes, I recommend not fighting over what icon
> sets to use. I think anyone that can make a *FULL* set that a number of
> people agree are good should have their icons include.

Yes, but one is still the default and quite frankly, I'm scared when I look
at most of those and think "Oh God no!! Please don't use those!", except
for Giovanni's at http://www.crosswinds.net/~ggc/ Both his icons and the
splash screens are great, tho the splash screen need a little bit of tweaking,
mainly the stuff on the upper left which looks like he ran out of imagination.

Peppe

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature