Sometime in the past I turned off the Talkbalk agent.
How can I turn it back on? (mozilla 20010316 on w2k)

I've tried:

1. bin/components/talkback.hlp says
"After the initial Agent wizard display, you can turn
the Agent on or off at any time by selecting The Agent
command from the Communicator menu, or by clicking on
the Agent icon in the taskbar status area. From the
Agent Monitor window Settings menu, select Turn Agent
On (to activate) or Turn Agent Off (to deactivate)."

But there is no such menu item in the mozilla 'task'
menu, and no icon in the taskbar.

2. I also tried re-downloading from
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/latest/mozilla-win32-talkback.zip
and running that installation, but it made no
difference, crashes still do not bring up the talkback
agent.

Thanks!