Georg Meyer wrote:

> Gervase Markham wrote:
>
> >> Great (not meant ironic). The theme uninstall button is there, but wehy
> >> is it greyed out ? I would understand if I woudn´t be able to uninstall
> >> modern or classic, but I can´t uninstall any themes.
> >

> > Yeah, this is a bit of a UI problem. We really should have a note there
> > that says you can't uninstall the bundled themes...
> >
> > Gerv
>
> I don´t want to uninstall the bundled themes, but I can´t uninstall any
> themes, for example alfred. The button is grayed out for every theme.
>
> Gorgeus

The UnInstaller only works on themes that are installed into the profile. All
the themes at X-themes are using an old Installer that places the Themes in
the Chrome. See Bug 72763 for details. The UnInstaller is working as designed.
The Bug is in the XPI install that the Themes on X-Themes are using.

John