> Are we just going to have to wait until N6.5 and Moz 1.0 come out to get
> any real use of these browsers?

We are going to have to wait until the end user percieves Mozilla/Nav6
as beeing the better browser.  At the moment, I'm the last of the die
hard Netscape users that I know.  Of course, even I don't use Nav6
because it's a POS and I use mozilla when I can, but it's just too darn
unpredictable to use 100% of the time.  I'm waiting for v1.0.

A lot of the people I talk to SAY they won't even try it.  Mind you a
few of the people I know, will most likely try it out when it hits
v1.0.  If they like it they'll probably stick with it.  But at the
moment they are used to IE keystrokes and if Mozilla doesn't have an IE
keystroke compatibility mode (Like Office has a Word Perfect setting) I
fear that they won't bother to lean moz and go back to IE after one day.