Hi Mike,

I'm running Linux Red Hat 7.0 on a PII, 400MHZ machine with 128M of Ram
and with a 32M video card.  Both Netscape 6 and Mozilla .8.1 run at a
suboptimal speed as far as I am concerned.  The 4.7x series isn't too
bad, but I found that buggy too.

This app should be able to run smoothly on my system.  I'm not even
trying to run any other significant programs at the same time....

Mike