I have a mystic problem within the messenger.
The following problem occured within several versions of netscape 4.7x
on Win95 or WinNT 4.

When i click on "Answer", the "New message"-Window opens correctly WITH
the quoted original-text (most times).

With SOME incoming mails, that doesn't work - If I answer one of these
messages, no quote is viewed. But the function "Forward as quote" workes
correctly !!!
This original-mails (which are not quoteable by "Answer"-function) are
send by a html-formula (I am able to change this formula, if neccessary)
... perhaps the effect is caused by one of the head-lines ?

What can I do ? PLEASE HELP !

Here is an example of the headlines:

>               Datum: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:07:25 +0200
>                 Von: ...
>               Firma: ...
>                  An: ...
>             Betreff: Online-VV

WEB: http://www.sts-net.de   Personal EMAIL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stefan Schuessler - Velbert - Germany - 7°3'30" E / 51°19'49" N