In article <3adc44e5$0$18689$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tim Robinson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Yes, I did. I also installed it as root, but that should not cause it to
>fail to run, should it? Interestingly enough, I looked in the
>"/usr/local/mozilla/run-mozilla.sh" file that is mentions and at the line
>it gags on (72) it is ### comment. Kindof wierd. Anyway, I am in the
>process right now of downloading the entire 11meg package and will try to
>install it that way instead of downloading the installer and then having it
>download the components. Maybe that will make a difference! I hope so
>anyway.

That's what I always do, download the full package and choose which components
I want to install.

At least that was what I did until a few weeks ago, now I download the code
using CVS and compile it.

ian.

 \ /
(@_@)  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/ (dark literature)