Any page after the index will break for me.  I isolated the cause as the
Object tags used to embed the Flash movies.  If I remove them, the page
displays fine.  If I leave them in, the Flash Movies, and any other
content not displayed in a layer with a position:absolute definition
will display about 4000 pixels to the right of where they should be.

The same thing happens on my home page where I have a Flahs sniffer
movie installed near the middle of the table on the index
page.(http://www.iveyleague.com)

It's really wierd.

I noticed that if you visit genuity.com with Mozilla, they replace their
little Flash movie with a gif, and invite users to view it separately in
a pop-up window.

The pages on Macromedia.com display fine, but they use only very simple
tables in a frameset.  They also use JavaScript to write the Object and
Embed tags at run-time.  I don't know if that makes a difference.

This is all very wierd.   I want to accomodate Mozilla.  Now that I've
downloaded it, I feel a sort of affection for it as a hint of what
Netscape might have been.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this for me.

--
Christopher L. Ivey, director

66 Balsam Street South
Timmins, Ontario, Canada