Matthew Cline wrote:

> For the Mozilla nightly I just downloaded (April 30), the Modern
> theme seems to have changed a great deal.  Is this a bug or a feautre?
>
> If it's intentional, I want the old one back!  *temper tantrum*
>
> --
> Matthew Cline        | Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose that
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] | you were a member of Congress.  But I repeat
>                      | myself.  -- Mark Twain

The new theme is much much better then the old one very professional and
clean. I like the colors a lot better too, the older ones were quite
garish.

Not sure what builds the rest of your are running but I'm running
20010430 and its fantastic. It also incoporated the new autocomplete
feature which is awesome, its way better then IE version too.

Whats the word with the 0.9 milestone? Are we going to see that soon?
--
Keyur M. Parekh