Torgeir Veimo wrote:

> If there was one single feature which would really be of help to all
> those souls that runs prerelease mozilla just to help spot bugs, it must
> have been the
>
> ABILITY TO RUN MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS INSTANCES OF MOZILLA INSTEAD OF ONE
> SINGLE [deleted] CRASHING ONE!
>
> This would really, really, really, really, really, really make me swear
> a lot less during the day.
>
> As a long-time programmer, I cannot find a single argument for not
> designing mozilla to be able to run multiple simultaneous indepenent
> instances, except for lazyness and disrespect of those that try to help
> out by using mozilla as their main browser on a day to day basis.
>
> --
> - Torgeir

1) Using poor language makes you look like less than what you probably
want to

2) Just because you are having problems on your setup and your platform
doesn't mean its the same everywhere, for instance i've had six
instances going without a hitch.

--

 http://c64.arcsnet.net/
 "The things you own, they end up owning you." - Tylder Durden